Sunday, December 29
1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
518 N 40th St in Omaha
Calling all thrifters and end-of-year closet-purgers!
Do you have a complicated relationship with some of your clothes? Trade them in and let someone else love them!
How it works:
- All adult women’s/unisex styles welcome.
- Bring up to one 13-gallon garbage bag of clean clothing items that are usable and in good condition (acceptable items include tops, pants, skirts, shorts, exercise clothes, dresses, pajamas, jackets, coats, scarves, hats, sweaters, vests, hoodies, shoes, socks, purses, wallets, bags, jewelry, belts, and other accessories).
- Wash and dry all items before arrival.
- Select from the items brought by others. Limit what you take to the amount you brought (approximately).
- Hosts will donate leftover items local charities. (Vote for your favorites before leaving!)